Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 5, 2015

My Angel

Click to Play My Angel

Description: Play game My Angel on unblockedgamescom.com! The game My Angel is the best games on game Unblocked games.

My Angel:<br />You are a guardian angel who helps and protects little boy while he is growing up into a man. Help him overcome troubles which he faces in his life. Use only your mouse to point and click causing a chain of actions and reactions.<br />You can play My Angel in your browser for free. You are a angel arranged by the God to protect little boy. Help him to remove barriers for his healthy growing. <br />You are a angel arranged by the God to protect little boy. Help him to remove barriers for his healthy growing.<br />Your goal in this point and click adventure game is to become a guardian angel for the boy. Remove traps and help him reach the end of each scene. Use YOUR MOUSE to play. Point and click on the environment to solve short puzzles. Lets play!.
Looking for girl games? Come in and play only the best free online girl games available on the web at today!

Play more games on unblockedgames

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét