Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 5, 2015

I Wanna Win

Click to Play I Wanna Win

Description: Play game I Wanna Win on unblockedgamescom.com! The game I Wanna Win is the best games on game Unblocked games.

Do you like to win? Then, this game is for you! Win 25 various levels which require thinking, accuracy, speed, attention, and be the best!
One important lesson I got from the post-release discussion is that many people don’t like slider puzzles! I, being the fan of Martin Gardner’s books and Sam Loyds’ puzzles, was astonished to receive comments like “Was going to give 5/5 until I saw slider puzzle. 1/5 then”. Althought, the beta testers warned me that the slider puzzle is quite difficult. That’s why I placed it on the last level. Besides, I included the best 30-turns slider puzzle solution, which gives the player 3 stars, to the video walkthrough.
Have fun!.
a great place to play free online games, including puzzle games, sport games, card games, juegos kizi and more

Play more games on unblockedgames

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét